Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Anand Mahindra is the founder of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune, India. Tech Mahindra is a US$4.03 billion company with 105,000+ employees across 51 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies.
Job Details / Roles
Voice Process. Are you looking for IT Software Jobs?
Years of Experience
Freshers(0 to 3 Years)
Job Skills Required
-Candidate should self motivated with positive attitude
-Flexible for rotational shifts
-Excellent communication skills
Noida. Are you looking for jobs in Gurgaon, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad?
Date and Time of Interview
20th & 21st Oct 2016
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
Submit Your Resume
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
- CGI Off-Campus for Associate Software Engineer: Fresher BE /B.Tech /ME /M.Tech/MCA
- 400+ Freshers Job Openings: BE/BTech/MCA/Any Graduates
- Fresher Off-Campus for Associate Software Engineer - Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai
- Google Hiring Software Engineer, Tools: Java, C/C++, C#, Android and iOS
- Wipro Freshers Campus Drive for Engineers: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MSc
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions