About CompanyGoogle's brand is only as strong as our users' trust--and their steadfast belief that our guiding principles are what's best for them. Our Trust and Safety team has the critical responsibility of protecting Google's users by ensuring online safety by fighting web abuse and fraud across Google products like Search, Maps, AdWords and AdSense. On this team, you're a big-picture thinker and strategic leader. You understand the user's point of view and are passionate about using your combined technical, sales and customer service acumen to protect our users. You work globally and cross-functionally with Google developers and Product Managers to navigate challenging online safety situations and handle abuse and fraud cases at Google speed (read: fast!). Help us prove that quality on the Internet trumps all.
Job Details / Role
Excel at product policy enforcement on known spam and risk related patterns and manual investigations.
Identify new or emerging patterns and build operational processes to actively handle them.
Build scale and efficiency through automation and intelligence to drive workflow improvements.
Collaborate with multi-functional groups such as Engineering, Sales, and Legal to increase automation, update policies, fix product loopholes, build robust abuse fighting systems and provide a better online experience for our users.
BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience).
Years of Experience
2 years of relevant work experience.
- Database structures and/ or working with Unix/Linux.
- Strong communication skills in English to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team.
- Experience in risk management, fraud investigation or billing/payment analysis.
- Interest in innovation, technology and Google products.
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
Submit Your Resume
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
- CGI Off-Campus for Associate Software Engineer: Fresher BE /B.Tech /ME /M.Tech/MCA
- 400+ Freshers Job Openings: BE/BTech/MCA/Any Graduates
- Fresher Off-Campus for Associate Software Engineer - Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai
- Google Hiring Software Engineer, Tools: Java, C/C++, C#, Android and iOS
- Wipro Freshers Campus Drive for Engineers: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MSc
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions