Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with services spanning financial services, retail, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare services, energy and utilities, technology, telecom and media.
Serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents, we help customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients. Wipro also champions optimised utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Job Details / roles
Technical Service Desk (6 to 48 months) walkin drive at Wipro for Hyderabad location.
0.5 to 4 years
- Good Communication Skills
- International Voice Support (Technical)
Date and Time of Interview
17-Sep-2016 / 18-Sep-2016
Submit Your Resume
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
- GE India Internship Program for Freshers B.Tech/M.Tech - Excellent Opportunity
- Excellent Openings for Core Java Developers at Polaris Software: BE, BTech MCA
- IBM Walkin Drive for Freshers (2015 / 2016 Passout) On 13th to 17th September 2016
- Mega JOB FAIR On 17th Sept 2016 - 30+ Companies and 300+ Openings Freshers
- Xchanging, CSC Company Job Openings for Freshers On 12th to 16th September 2016
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions