Capgemini in India has over 87,000 people and presence in nine cities (Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata and Chennai - Trichy and Salem). A pioneer in the IT industry, Capgemini has over 45 years of global expertise collaborating with leading corporations and now brings the Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing experience to India. With dedicated teams to service the local markets, Capgemini has strong domain experience to assist clients across the Government and Public Sector, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial Services sectors and help them advance in their respective industries.
Job Details / roles
Capgemini job openings for software engineer in Core Java / J2EE.
BE / BTech / MCA / Any Graduates
0 to 2 Years
You may want to apply.. iEnergizer Off-Campus Drive for Associate/Senior Associate
- Strong in Core Java J2EE and related technologies.
- Associate should be able to work for a medium size team.
- Adequate knowledge of database
- Knowledge in Temenos is good
Submit Your Resume
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
- L&T Infotech Jobs for ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework: 20 Openings
- Mega JOB FAIR On 17th Sept 2016 - 30+ Companies and 300+ Openings Freshers
- Xchanging, CSC Company Job Openings for Freshers On 12th to 16th September 2016
- Freshers Job Openings for PHP Developers (CMS / MVC): 12th to 17th September 2016
- Mega Fresher WalkIn Drive for Engineer Trainee On 6-12 Sept 2016
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions