GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Industry & Function
Summary of the Role
This individual works on projects in the field of Information Technology and related areas. The projects could be developing tools, methods, application approaches to IT concepts around business problems.
Would be part of IT projects/agile teams and would be responsible for design, development, testing and/or deployment of specific modules/functionalities in the Digital business of GE. The candidates would get ample opportunities to pitch-out to leaders.
Internship program duration
You may like this.. IBM Walkin Drive for Freshers (2015 / 2016 Passout) On 13th to 17th September 2016
- Organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Self-Starter, proactive and capable to work independently with minimal direction
- Fast learning curve to acquire specialized domain expertise
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
- Students should have problem solving aptitude.
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
- L&T Infotech Jobs for ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework: 20 Openings
- Mega JOB FAIR On 17th Sept 2016 - 30+ Companies and 300+ Openings Freshers
- Xchanging, CSC Company Job Openings for Freshers On 12th to 16th September 2016
- Freshers Job Openings for PHP Developers (CMS / MVC): 12th to 17th September 2016
- Mega Fresher WalkIn Drive for Engineer Trainee On 6-12 Sept 2016
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions