ATOS are a leading international IT services company with a client base of international blue-chip companies across all industry sectors. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future.
Fresher's Recruitment in Atos India happens at 2 levels:
1. Engineering & Non Engineering
2. B-School / Management
Good communication skills
Good problem solving and analytical skills
Good team player
Atos India hires fresh Graduates / Postgraduates with Engineering and Non Engineering background from top notch institutes like the NITs and some well-established private institutes across India.
The selection procedure is a very scientifically designed one which helps in getting the best fit for the organization.
Flexible to work from any city in India and in 24*7 work environment/ Skill / Technology / any type of project ( support/ development)
Excellent team player with good analytical skills.
Fluent / Excellent written and verbal communication.
Submit Your Resume
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
- GE India Internship Program for Freshers B.Tech/M.Tech - Excellent Opportunity
- Excellent Openings for Core Java Developers at Polaris Software: BE, BTech MCA
- IBM Walkin Drive for Freshers (2015 / 2016 Passout) On 13th to 17th September 2016
- Mega JOB FAIR On 17th Sept 2016 - 30+ Companies and 300+ Openings Freshers
- Xchanging, CSC Company Job Openings for Freshers On 12th to 16th September 2016
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions