Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with services spanning financial services, retail, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare services, energy and utilities, technology, telecom and media.
Serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents, we help customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients. Wipro also champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Job Details / Role
As a developer,
you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module.
You should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles.
You should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools.
BE / BTech / MCA
Years of Experience
0 to 1 years (Freshers)
Java Interview Questions with Answers
Try this job.. CGI Off-Campus On November 2016 for Associate Software Engineer: Freshers 2015/2016
How to Apply
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
Submit Your Resume
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
- CGI Off-Campus for Associate Software Engineer: Fresher BE /B.Tech /ME /M.Tech/MCA
- 400+ Freshers Job Openings: BE/BTech/MCA/Any Graduates
- Fresher Off-Campus for Associate Software Engineer - Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai
- Google Hiring Software Engineer, Tools: Java, C/C++, C#, Android and iOS
- Wipro Freshers Campus Drive for Engineers: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MSc
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions