Motorola created the mobile communications industry. It invented most of the protocols and technologies that make mobile communications possible, including the first mobile phone, the first base station and pretty much everything else in between.
Motorola Mobility, owned by Lenovo, fuses innovative technology with human insights to create experiences that simplify, connect and enrich people's lives. Motorola exists to invent, build and deliver the best mobile devices on the planet improving the lives of millions of people.
At Motorola’s Bangalore Software R&D Engineering Center, we use our talent and passion to help the company to build world class products and experiences for our consumers on a foundation of Android, the world’s best mobile operating system. This is a strategic software center for Motorola outside of the USA, supporting our global software innovation & development in which different functional teams collaborate seamlessly. Motorolans in Bangalore are involved in developing applications & experiences, carrier branded solutions, cloud services solutions, connectivity and modem integration and platform & system integration; essentially on almost all the software components on the android mobile platform & ecosystem.
Working at Motorola’s Bangalore Software R&D Engineering Center is an opportunity to be at the cutting edge of mobile software ecosystem.
2015 batch (upto 1 year experience) : 13.5 lakhs + 1 lakh joining bonus
2016 batch : 12.5 lakhs + 1 lakh joining bonus
Job Details / Role
Associate Software Engineer.
As an Android Developer, you will develop applications primarily in Java and using the Android/Android Wear SDK. You would design and develop Android applications for smartphones and wearables for Motorola experiences encompassing these devices. You would also have the opportunity to build scalable, robust and extensible cloud services and applications that support the Motorola experiences on devices and wearables
- Experience with Android mobile application development is a plus
- Contribution to open source communities – Github / Meetup groups / etc is a plus
- Prototyping and publishing own apps on the Android App Store is a plus
- Experience with working on Android wearables is plus
- Experience with scrum based agile development model is a plus
- Prior experience of developing software for Cloud/Server based solutions
- Prior experience of working on architecture/design in addition to coding
- Prior working experience on one or more public cloud - GCP, AWS, Azure etc.,
- Exposure to scalable cloud solutions using any public cloud is a plus
- Exposure to Big data technologies and machine learning is a plus
Check out this jobs..
- GlobalLogic Technologies Mega Walkin Drive for Freshers(300 Openings)
- Cognizant Technology Walkin Drive for Freshers: 2014 / 2015 / 2016
Years of Experience
Freshers 2015 / 2016 Pass out
- Strong programming experience in Java/C++ is required (Java Interview Questions )
- Experience with software architecture and design patterns including object oriented design methodologies is desired.
- Excellent academics (at least 75% or 7.5 CGPA)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithm
Date of Interview
22nd Oct 2016
Apply by 21st Oct, 2016
Steps to Apply
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
Submit Your Resume
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
- Mega Job Fest: 300+ Openings for Freshers/Experienced: 20+ Companies - October 2016
- 500+ Freshers Job Openings: BE/BTech/MCA/Any Graduates
- Google Hiring Software Engineer, Tools: Java, C/C++, C#, Android and iOS
- Fresher Off-Campus for Associate Software Engineer - Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai
- Wipro Freshers Campus Drive for Engineers: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MSc
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions