Capgemini in India is over 85,000 people strong across nine cities (Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Noida, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata and Chennai – Trichy and Salem). A pioneer in the IT industry, Capgemini has over 45 years of global expertise collaborating with leading corporations and now brings its Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing experience to India. With dedicated teams to service the local market, Capgemini has strong domain experience to assist clients across the Government and Public Sector, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial Services sectors.
Capgemini looking for candidates with skills to manage customer relationship while ensuring business objectives are met would be highly sought and ability to understand nuances of cash application process would be an advantage.
1. Ability to speak to customer in APAC region ( Predominantly in Aus, NZ, Philipines) in neutral accent.
2. Need to liaise with multiple parties to seek resolution of long pending issues.
3. Skill on prioritization and planning of schedules of calls is required.
Years of Experience
1 to 5 Years
Are you looking for freshers jobs? Check here.
You may like this.. Mega JOB FAIR On 17th Sept 2016 - 30+ Companies and 300+ Openings Freshers
Date & Time
7th Sep 2016 (Wednesday)
Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
Capgemini India Pvt Ltd,
117, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR),
Prestige Cyber Towers,
Chennai - 600097
Submit Your Resume
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
- Mega Job Fair For Freshers/ Experienced at Multiple Companies On 23 September 2016
- Motorola Off Campus Freshers: Software Engineer : On 8th Sep 2016
- Tech Mahindra Walkin for Freshers - On 5th Sep 2016
- Amazon Walkin Drive for Freshers : (2012 - 2016 Batch) : On 6th to 10th Sep 2016
- Off Campus for Freshers : Software Engineer : On 10th Sep 2016
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions