IBM India Pvt Ltd.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM is looking for application developer who have knowledge of Java, JSP, jQuery and related technologies as a web developer. Here are the required profile.
BE, BTech, MCA / Bachelors Degree
- Web applications using Java, JSP, jQuery and related technologies
- Hands-on experience with Databases like Oracle, MySQL or similar
- Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills (battery usage, network usage optimization, etc)
- Proven analytical skills
- Passion for mobile device technologies
Years of Experience :
- 1-5 years of relevant experience
Use the below link to apply for this job.
Click here for the Steps to Apply for this Referral Job
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
- Wipro Walkin Event for Freshers - 100 Openings On 27th & 28th July 2016
- Google Freshers Off Campus - Trainee On 29th July 2016
- Vodafone Walkin Interview for Freshers - On 28th July 2016
- Freshers Walkin Event at TCS - On 27th to 29th July 2016
- IBM Walkin Drive for Freshers - Multiple Locations On 27th to 30th July 2016
Latest Top 3 Jobs (New)
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions