Company Name: Amazon
About Company: Amazon, Inc., often referred to as simply Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the United States.
Job Description: Off Campus for Freshers at Amazon - On 11th June 2016 for Bangalore location.
Skill Sets: Customer Service Associate
*Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
*Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
*Excellent documentation skills
*Ability to use a desktop computer system
*Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
*Excellent typing skills
*Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
*Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
Education: Any Graduates / BE / B.Tech
Experience: 0 to 5 Yrs (Freshers) - More Freshers Jobs
Location: Hyderabad (Are you looking for jobs in Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore ?)
Latest Amazon Jobs
You may like this ....Robert Bosch Walkin for Software Engineer On 11th June 2016
Other Details Walk-in Date: 11th June 2016, Time: 10 AM to 12 PM
** Submit Your Resume**
Venue / Contact Details:
Andhra Loyola Institute of Engineering and Technology,
ITI Road, Polytechnic Post Office,
Beside Ramesh Hospital,
Interested and Eligible Candiates can Directly Walk-in to above Mentioned Address.
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions