Company Name: Nokia India
-Understand and become highly proficient in IP Based fixed access networks, Layer2 and Layer 3 protocols
-Develop Software for Features based on the Nokia 736x ISAM family of IP DSLAM Products
-Develop both manual and automated tests to verify feature functionality.
-Maintain features which are deployed in customer networks
-Understand real-world Customer deployments and incorporate feedback into developed features.
-Work closely with all of R&D and Product Management to jointly deliver high quality products and solutions.
Skill Sets: Graduate Engineering Trainee
70% and above throughout
-Conceptual knowledge of networks
-Strong in C++ and C
-Good analytical and problem-solving skills
-Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
-The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment
-Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
Education: BE / B.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE)
Experience: Freshers (2016 Batch) - More Freshers Jobs
You may like this ....Freshers Walkin at Tech Mahindra - On 15th June 2016
** Submit Your Resume**
Venue / Contact Details:
If you are interested to apply for this job opening,Apply Here
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions