1.Research the Organization
Visit the organization’s website to ensure that you understand the breadth of what they do.
Review the organization's background and mission statement.
Assess their products, services and client-base.
Read recent press releases for insight on projected growth and stability.
2.Compare your skills and qualifications to the job requirements.
3.Think of questions to ask your interviewer
4.Practice with a friend
5.Plan what to wear
6.Plan what to bring
7.Anticipate questions from the interviewer
8.Show courtesy to everyone during the interview
10.Keep things simple and short
11.Shake hands with the interviewer and exchange pleasantries
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions