In 2014, IBM patented a record setting 7,534 innovations that will position the company to lead in strategic areas such as Cloud Computing, Big Data and Analytics, while advancing the era of Cognitive systems. Global Technology Solution / Integrated Technology Services delivers infrastructure managed services. It delivers these services remotely or on-site. The services that are delivered are End-user-services, Data center management services, Business continuity and Resiliency Services, Integrated Communication services, Data center build services and Middleware services.
Strategic Outsourcing Delivery focuses on delivering our IT services to clients all over the world
We help clients manage all or parts of their IT infrastructure so that they can focus on achieving their core business objectives
Key priority in Services Delivery is to ensure client satisfaction through continuous productivity and quality improvements.
Required Education Qualification:
Bachelor's Degree ( BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA )
1. Administration of security controls in the network
2. Implementing security processes]
IBM Job Openings for Freshers 2014 / 2015 / 2016 | IBM Referral Jobs
Key Technical Skill required
1. Basic knowledge of server system.
2. Basic knowledge of Networking concepts.
B. Communication and other Skill
1. Excellent written and Oral communication is required
2. Co-ordination with different work groups via emails, conference calls is required
Is Extensive Time Away From Home Required? No
APPLY FOR IBM INTERNSHIP
Other Job Openings:
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions