About Company: Verizon Communications, is an American broadband and telecommunications company, the largest U.S. wireless communications service provider as of September 2014, and a corporate component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Job Description: Verizon Job Openings for Software Engineers - 2016 for Hyderabad location.
- Full Stack DotNet developer
- Candidate should have 2 to 4 years of experience in working on C#/.Net Technology .
- Hands on experience on C#, Asp.Net MVC and oracle/SQL .
- Hands on experience on MV patterns.
- Soft skills
- Continuous learner and quick to adopt to newer technologies
- Able to deal with diverse set of stakeholders
- Proficient in articulation, communication and presentation
- Problem solving skills & learning attitude
- Team player
Experience: 2 to 4 Yrs
You may like this ....Capgemini Freshers Recruitment 2015 - 2016
Location: Hyderabad (Are you looking for jobs in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune ?)
** Submit Your Resume**
More Details & Apply
|Cognizant Jobs||Tech Mahindra Jobs|
|Wipro Jobs||Hexaware Jobs|
|HCL Jobs||Capgemini Jobs|
|Accenture Jobs||IBM Jobs|
- CGI Off-Campus for Freshers : Software Engineer : On 9th Jan 2016
- Accenture Excellent Freshers Drive - Multiple Openings On 29th Dec 2015
- Dell Mega Frehsers Drive - On 28th Dec to 2nd Jan 2016
- Wipro Mega Drive for Freshers 2012 - 2015 Batch On 28th to 31st Dec 2015
- Cisco Recruitment for Freshers - Software Engineer (2015 - 2016)
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions