The below is the interview experience from Sunil Verma who completed ECE and attended
TCS interview as a fresher..
"I can share my experience as a fresher for TCS interview and I am from electrical
background so does not make much difference.
1) Technical Round
- OOPS concepts with example (I explained with real time example to inspire)
- C program for of swapping of two numbers without using third variable,
- About my final year project with detailed explanation and that was it.
Technical round went for around 7- 10 minutes.
Try this.. How to Clear Technical Interview for Freshers - 5 Best Ways
2) Managerial Round
Started with same old questions like,
- tell me about yourself
- Why you want to join TCS
- why did not tried job in Electrical and why I switch to IT field,
- one or two puzzles and then few of healthy interaction with the interviewer.
3) Human Resource
Basic questions about contract / bond and location as well as future plans and all.
As you are from a non IT background so they don't expect much from you at the first place. They only expect basic knowledge on basic programming concepts like Algorithm, Data structure, DBMS, SDLC process and sometimes that too also is not required if you are smart enough to tackle the and situation.
Hope this helps and good luck for your future!"
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions