If it is a technical interview, the questions depends on the skill set, educational qualification, branch of study, position or role of the job.
You have to be ready to write code if you are from computer science branch (CS / IT /MCA etc.). Generally it mainly on logic you apply like printing 1 to 100 without using loop, swapping two numbers without using the third variable. You can choose any language to derive the solution.
In other hand if you are from non computer science background (non CS/IT), you will be asked to tell about the basic programming skills, algorithm, data structure, data base. "How to install OS in your PC/Laptop"? Also you have to be ready to answer for the evergreen question "why do you want to switch to IT?".
If you are not from IT and a fresher, the interviewer will try to know how confident you are and your basic skill level on C, arrays, pointers, stacks, database concepts like normalization, primary keys, cursor etc. They will ask you some basic reasoning questions which will test your problem solving skills and problem facing skills. They will ask about your projects which you did in the final year of college years.
Detail description about your project in both technical and non technical way.
We already covered about how to answer for the common questions like "Tell me about yourself" in another time.
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions