Craterzone is a global leader in IT consulting, mobility solutions, outsourcing management, customised software development and digital marketing.As a proven partner, Craterzone helped large enterprises to start-ups in transforming their idea into a world class product. With over 7 years of industry experience in USA supporting international businesses, Craterzone has a reputation of being a company dedicated to quality, on time delivery and great customer services.
Job Details / Roles
Associate Software Developer Trainee
Years of Experience
Job Skills Required
-Basic understanding of Objective C, JAVA,
Eclipse, .NET, C++, C and OOPS Programming
-Excellent analytical and logical skills
-Design, build, test new Apps
-Design Patterns and great exposure to data structures
Noida. Are you looking for jobs in Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Gurgaon?
Date and Time of Interview
05th Nov 2016
Cratezone Pvt. Ltd.,
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
Submit Your Resume
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
- 400+ Freshers Job Openings: BE/BTech/MCA/Any Graduates
- Fresher Off-Campus for Associate Software Engineer - Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai
- Google Hiring Software Engineer, Tools: Java, C/C++, C#, Android and iOS
- Wipro Freshers Campus Drive for Engineers: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MSc
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions