Cognizant is a leader in providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015
Job Details / Role
Java Technical Lead
BE, BTech, ME MTech, MCA or equivalent
Years of Experience
8 to 11 years. Freshers try here.
- Strong in Java/ J2EE architecture with fundamentals and good working knowledge in N-Tier Architecture, design patterns and frameworks like Spring, MVC, etc.
- Experience in Agile
- Should exhibit varied technology expertise and consulting skills.
# Java Frequently Asked Questions in Interviews for Freshers
# Core Java Common Interview Questions and Answers
Venue / Contact Information
If you are having the above experience and required job skills, sen your updated profile to this Email ID. If you are a fresher, try this.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions