Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future.
It is an international information technology services company with annual 2012 revenue of EUR 8.8 billion and 77,000 employees in 47 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers Consulting & Technology Services, Systems Integration and Managed Services.
Job Details / Role
Mega hiring event for AtoS-Bhopal happening on 19th November 2016.
Education Qualification / Eligibility
B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.Sc/MCA/Diploma - Only IT/CS/Electronics courses from B.Sc and M.Sc are eligible.
B.Sc/BCA/M.Sc/MCA/Diploma - 55% throughout Academics 2014,2015 and 2016 Passing batch only
B.Tech/B.E - 60% throughout Academics 2016 Passing batch only
Years of Experience
1. Online test
2. Technical and
3. HR Interviews
Mandatory documents to Carry
- 10th, 12th, Diploma passing certificat/marks cards.
- Graduation and Post Graduation marks cards - Semester wise or degree certificates.
- Government ID proof
- 2 Passport size photograph
Date of Interview
19th Nov 2016
Venue / Contact Information
Truba Institute of Engineering and Information Technology,
Karond - Gandhi Nagar By Pass Road,
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh -462038
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
Submit Your Resume
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
- 500+ Freshers Job Openings: BE/BTech/MCA/Any Graduates
- Fresher Off-Campus for Associate Software Engineer - Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai
- Google Hiring Software Engineer, Tools: Java, C/C++, C#, Android and iOS
- Wipro Freshers Campus Drive for Engineers: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MSc
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions