Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Job Details / Role
Accenture looking for IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements. The selected candidate Must be agreeing to work in shifts 24x7 and Must be agreeing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
BE/BTech (All Streams)
- Aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree (Irrespective of the region)
- Backlogs: No standing backlogs
- Gap year: A Maximum of 1 year gap in education
Years of Experience
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquette
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting
- Must agree to take up IS related roles – i.e Compute/Workplace/Security/Network
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support
19 Nov 2016
Last date to apply
15 Nov 2016
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
Submit Your Resume
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
- 400+ Freshers Job Openings: BE/BTech/MCA/Any Graduates
- Fresher Off-Campus for Associate Software Engineer - Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai
- Google Hiring Software Engineer, Tools: Java, C/C++, C#, Android and iOS
- Wipro Freshers Campus Drive for Engineers: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MSc
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions