Job Details / Role
Genpact Hiring for Domestic and International Voice Processes (Day Shift & Night Shift)
B.Tech, B.C.A., B.E, B.Sc, BA, B.B.A, B.Com
Years of Experience
Candidate (both freshers and experienced) with good communication skills require.
Candidate should be able to handle the pressure.
Experience in Domestic and International Voice would be preferred
Candidate should be time flexible.
Customer Service For Credit Cards
Handle card and banking Queries.
Provide Support in inbound call center.
Shift Window: 3 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Australian Shifts)
Work Location: Gurgaon
Handle user queries through calls and e-mails related to Internet Explorer, MS-Office, Printer, Network related issues and Operating system.
Comprehend the issue, search on Knowledge Management Tool and communicate/narrate effectively.
Shift Window: 9 p.m. - 6 a.m. (US Shift)
Work Location: Noida
Date of Interview
15 Oct, 2016
Venue / Contact Information
Plot No. 22 A,
If you are interested, you can send your profile to email@example.com
Note: Carry 2 copies of updated resume, 2 passport size photograph and 1 valid government ID proof (Election card, PAN card). Do not carry laptop and pen-drive.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions