IBM Global Business Services helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value.
Job Details / Role
IBM looking for Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
Any Graduates (Bachelors Degree/ Diploma ( 15 Years + education ))
Years of Experience
0 to 3 years (Freshers)
- Knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
Date of Interview
20th to 23rd September 2016
10 AM to 2 PM
Venue / Contact Information
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
APIIC Software Layout,
Raheja IT Park, 3B
Phase 2, Madhapur,
Submit Your Resume
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
Similar Jobs Atos Off-Campus for Freshers: BE/ BTech/BSc/ BCA/ MSc/ MCA – 2014/2015/2016 Batches : On 24 Sept 2016 HCL Off-Campus Drive for Freshers (2013 to 2016) On 25th Sept 2016 TCS Mega WalkIn Drive for Freshers 2015 / 2016 Passout IBM Referral Drive for Application Developer: Mobile.Android: BE / BTech / MCA HCL technologies Walkin Drive for Freshers On 24th Sept 2016: BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
- Capgemini Fresher Recruitment for Software Engineer - 2015 / 2016 Passout
- Aditya Birla Looking for Fresher (0 to 3 Yrs Exp) Graduates
- Golden Technology Off-Campus for Freshers 2016: Software Engineers: BE/BTech/MCA
- Wipro Freshers Campus Drive for Engineers: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MSc
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions