Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of nearly 4736 branches, with total business of more than Rs.4,55,000 Crores and driven by committed team of 38700+employees, is inviting applications from eligible candidates to be recruited as under:
|Opening Date for On-line Registration||14.09.2016|
|Closing Date for On-line Registration||30.09.2016|
|Downloading of Call Letters for Test On or After||20.10.2016|
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination||04.11.2016|
No Of Post: 38
Eligibility: Graduate with Full time MBA in Finance from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks.
Graduate with PGDBM in Finance from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks.
A pass in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
Risk Managers : 23(No of Posts)
B.Tech./MCA with MBA (Finance) from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks. or M.Sc. Maths from AICTE / UGC approved University/ Minimum 20 years Maximum 30 years. College with aggregate of 60% Marks. or M.Sc. Statistics from AICTE/UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks. or MBA (Finance) or its equivalent from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks. Preferable Technical Qualification : FRM/CFA/Diploma in Risk management/SAS/SPSS/Oracle/DB2 Preferable Experience :2 years of experience in Banking/Risk Management/Credit/Treasury
Selection Procedure: Online Test / Interview
HOW TO APPLY:-
The candidates can apply only for one Post. Candidates can apply only online only from 14.09.2016 to 30.09.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Procedure for applying online:
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the Bank‟s website and click the option “APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) To register their application candidates will be entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines given here under for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions