Company Name: TCS
About Company: Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service, consulting and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 46 countries.
Job Description: TCS Freshers Walkin Event - Trainee On 25th & 26th Aug 2016 for Jodhpur location.
Skill Sets: Customer Service Associate
*Decent Communication and Interpersonal skills
*Decent personality and customer handling skills.
*Knowledge of local language and English language.
*MS Office knowledge
*Should have Pan Card
*Should not have more than 2 yrs undefined gap after graduation or post-graduation
Location: Jodhpur (Are you looking for jobs in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad?)
Latest TCS Jobs
You may like this ....Walkin Drive for Freshers at Syntel - On 25th & 26th Aug 2016
Other Details Walk-in Date: 25th & 26th Aug 2016, Time: 11 AM to 4 PM
Venue / Contact Details:
Passport Seva Kendra,
Sun Tower,Old National
Pal Road, Jodhpur.
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
- Freshers Walkin Drive at Hexaware - On 24th to 27th Aug 2016
- Entry Level Freshers Walkin at TCS - On 1st & 2nd Sep 2016
- Aricent Off Campus for Freshers : Trainee : On 26th Aug 2016
- IBM Walkin Drive for Freshers - Multiple Locations On 25th & 26th Aug 2016
- Cognizant Freshers Off Campus - Software Trainee (Across India)
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions