Nasscom representative body ranked Tata Consultancy Services as the top employer in the IT industry.
The major software services firm was followed by other IT giants Infosys, Cognizant, Wipro and Capgemini as per Nasscom. Others in the top 10 include HCL Technologies, Tech Mahindra, Genpact, Intelnet Global Services and Aegis.
The top 20 includes Hinduja Global Solutions, CSC India, WNS Global Services, Syntel, Mphasis, EXL, L&T Infotech, Firstsource Solutions, MindTree and CGI.
Keeping the development centers in Chennai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad, Cognizant has the largest number of employees in India though it is a US-based IT firm.
You Must Read.. 10 Difficult Questions Asked in Google Interview
According to an another report by Nasscom, about 11 lakh jobs were added in the last 5 years as the employee base has reached a total of 37 lakhs with an addition of 2 lakh employees in 2015-16.
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
- Aricent Freshers Walkin Drive - Trainee On 6th Aug 2016
- Walkin Event for Freshers at Wipro - On 2nd to 5th Aug 2016
- Cognizant Walkin Drive Freshers : (2013 to 2015 Batch) : On 2nd & 3rd Aug 2016
- (2012 - 2015 Batch) Freshers Walkin at Amazon - On 2nd to 6th Aug 2016
- Walkin Event for Freshers at IBM - On 1st to 6th Aug 2016
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions