Company Name: HP
About Company: Hewlett-Packard Company was an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
*Participates as a member of development team.
*Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
*Participates in code reviews.
*Prepares and executes unit tests.
*Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
*Performs work assigned by others.
*Accountable for own work.
Skill Sets: Java Developer
*0-2 years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net.
*Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle.
*Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
*Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
Education: BE, B.Tech, MCA, Any Graduates
Experience: 0 to 2 Yrs (Freshers / Experienced) - More Freshers Jobs
Latest HP Jobs
You may like this ....Amshuhu iTech Solution Walkin Drive Freshers : Software Developer : On 24th Aug 2016
Location: Bangalore (Are you looking for jobs in Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad?)
Venue / Contact Details:
If you are interested to apply for this job opening, Apply Here
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
- TCS Walkin Drive for Freshers - On 22nd to 26th Aug 2016
- Accenture Walkin Event for Freshers - 100+ Openings On 22nd to 26th Aug 2016
- Polaris Walkin Drive for Software Engineers On 27th Aug 2016
- Snap-on Business Solutions Walkin for Freshers - Software Engineer On 24th Aug 2016
- MetricStream Off Campus for Freshers : Software Engineer : On 26th Aug 2016
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions