Company Name: Wipro
About Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational IT Consulting and System Integration services company headquartered in Bangalore, India.
Job Description: Freshers Walkin at Wipro - Multiple Locations On 1st to 3rd Sep 2016 for Noida, Delhi location.
-Technical Voice Process
-Customer Voice Process
- Should have excellent command over english
- Confident while communicating
Experience: 0 to 4 Yrs (Freshers) - More Freshers Jobs
Wipro Recent Interview Experience Freshers
Location: New Delhi, Noida (Are you looking for jobs in Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad?)
Other Details Walk-in Date: 1st to 3rd Sep 2016, Time: 11 AM to 4 PM
Venue / Contact Details:
Wipro (a division of Wipro Ltd.)
( 2 mins walking distance from Noida Sec 16 Metro Station)
A-1 , Sector 3,
A-23, Sarita Vihar,
Nearest Metro Station,
(2 mins walking distance from Sarita Vihar Metro Station)
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
- Mega WalkIn Campus Drive at Wipro Technologies On 2 & 3 September 2016
- IBM Referral Jobs for Application Developer: WebMethods
- HCL Mega Campus Drive For Freshers Graduate Engineers of 2013-2016 Pass outs
- Fresher Jobs in September 2016
- Accenture Freshers Walkin Interview - Multiple Openings On 30th Aug to 2nd Sep 2016
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions