Company Name: Al Manahil
Roles & Responsibilities:
1.Design and develop the company’s Web site to make it visually
effective and easy to access.
2.Develop and maintain the company’s intranet to provide an
accurate and immediate source of information to all employees.
3.Design and distribute newsletters and other documents relating
to the Web site and the intranet.
4.Develop contacts with external providers and negotiate contracts
for the design and supply of services that cannot be provided
internally in relation to the Web site and intranet.
5.Conduct presentations, internally and externally, to promote the
company Web site and intranet.
-An HNC or equivalent in a relevant subject related to design orcomputer applications
-At least 1 year’s experience of Web design
-A thorough knowledge of relevant software packages
-Good presentation and communication skills.
Work Location: Saudi Arabia (Are you looking for jobs in Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore?)
Experience: 1+ Yrs
Employment Status: Full time
Procedure to Apply:
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
- TCS Walkin Drive for Freshers - On 22nd to 26th Aug 2016
- Accenture Walkin Event for Freshers - 100+ Openings On 22nd to 26th Aug 2016
- Polaris Walkin Drive for Software Engineers On 27th Aug 2016
- Snap-on Business Solutions Walkin for Freshers - Software Engineer On 24th Aug 2016
- MetricStream Off Campus for Freshers : Software Engineer : On 26th Aug 2016
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions