Company Name: IBM
About Company: International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York.
Job Description: Walkin Interview for Freshers at IBM - On 8th July 2016 for Gurgaon, Noida location.
Skills Required: Technical Support Associate
*Should have proven knowledge of Computer systems and functions. Eg. Laptop, Desktop & Printers.
*Should have proven knowledge of operating systems like Windows.
*Proven communication Skills to be able to effectively communicate with customers over Phone / email.
*Knowledge on Mail clients like Lotus and MS Outlook.
*Good Communication Skills
Experience: 0 to 2 Yrs (Freshers) - More Freshers Jobs
Location: Gurgaon (Are you looking for jobs in Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai,?)
Latest IBM Jobs
You may like this .....TCS Walkin Interview for Freshers - On 9th July 2016
Other Details Walk-in Date: 8th July 2016, Time: 11 AM to 4 PM
** Submit Your Resume**
Venue / Contact Details:
Unitech Cyber Park, Tower B,
9th Floor, Sec 39,
Interested and Eligible Candiates can Directly Walk-in to above Mentioned Address.
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
Walkin Event for Freshers at Amazon - On 5th to 9th July 2016
TCS Walkin Interview for Freshers - Entry Level On 5th to 8th July 2016
IBM Freshers Walkin Drive - On 5th to 9th July 2016
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions