Company Name: Infosys
About Company: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Skill Sets: Technical Support Representative
*Troubleshooting Hardware / Networking / OS related queries of our global customers Over Phone which involves working in different time zones
*Take calls from Global customers and initiate the right response to them, positively and professionally
*Deal with a wide range of products using a powerful information database
*Provide remote solutions to problems, probe problems and explain the solution in such a way that non-technical users understand
Education: BE, B.Tech, MCA
Location: Bangalore (Are you looking for jobs in Noida, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad?)
Latest Infosys Jobs
You may like this ...Freshers Walkin at Appsource - Software Engineer On 26th to 29th July 2016
Other Details Walk-in Date: 27th & 28th July 2016
** Submit Your Resume**
Venue / Contact Details:
No. 27,Bannerghatta Road
3rd Phase, J. P. Nagar
Interested and Eligible Candiates can Directly Walk-in to above Mentioned Address.
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions