Company Name: Dell
About Company: Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
Job Description: Customer Service Representative
- To make phone calls to US Insurance companies for unpaid or underpaid claims.
- B2B and B2C phone Call.
- Analyze and process accounts.
- Document the outcome and analysis as per the requirement.
- Taking action based on the outcome/analysis as per instructions provided
Should have excellent communication skills in English.
Education: Graduates (BA / B.Sc / B.Com / BCA / BBA) & Post Graduates (Except: BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc / M.Tech / MBA (IT / Comp Science))
Experience: 0 to 2 Yrs (Freshers) - More Freshers Jobs
Location: Gurgaon (Are you looking for jobs in Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad?)
You may like this .....Robert Bosch Walkin Interview for Software Engineer On 16th July 2016
Other Details Walk-in Date: 14th July 2016, Time: 11 AM to 4 PM
** Submit Your Resume**
Venue / Contact Details:
Vipul Tech Square,
Sector Road, (Golf Course Road),
Interested and Eligible Candiates can Directly Walk-in to above Mentioned Address.
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions