Company Name: Capgemini
About Company: Cap Gemini S.A. is a French multinational management consulting corporation headquartered in Paris, France. It is one of the world's largest consulting, technology and outsourcing companies with 180,000 employees in over 40 countries.
Job Description: Capgemini Off Campus for Freshers - BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, ME, M.Tech for Kolkata location.
Skill Sets: Software Associate
*60% and above in 10th & 12th and 65% and above in Graduation / Post Graduation
*Should have Not more than 1 year gap in career
*Should have ALL semester Mark sheets, PDC / Degree Certificate
*Should not have more than 2 years’ experience
Specification / Skills / Experience:
* Excellent Java development experience.
* Key skills - Java, J2EE, Oracle, Hibernate Struts, JSF, XML, Websphere, Spring, Ajax.
* Good at understanding requirements and translating it into quality deliverable
* Good knowledge of code-based unit testing and integration tests
* Strong development skills
Experience: 0 to 2 Yrs Freshers (2013 / 2014 Batch) - More Freshers Jobs
Latest Capgemini Jobs
You may like this ....Verizon Recruitment Drive for Software Engineers - BE / B.Tech / MCA
Location: Kolkata (Are you looking for jobs in Pune, Chennai, Bangalore ?)
** Submit Your Resume**
Venue / Contact Details:
If you are interested to apply for this job opening, Apply Here
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions