2. SEO Friendly for the websites created in JQuery
3. Easily integrates with the Visual Studio IDE
4. Elements get display irrespective of Java script enablement
5. Improved User experience looks animated like Flash
6. Works any platform
Do I need to learn Java script before to learn JQuery?
How does JQuery works?
"JQuery is a layer over java script that save you hours of coding and testing among platforms for doing basic stuff like menus or animation" - from Layman's words.
What is the fastest way to learn HTML, CSS and jQuery?
There are lot of YouTube tutorials available for beginners. Before going in their, get a friend/mentor from your social media group who is already working in web technologies. In short,
1. Get a mentor
2. Take a course
3. Build your real project
What are the best resources to learn jQuery?
W3schools is the best place to start. Try Codeacademy, Codecakes, Udey, Linda and YouTube videos.
You may like this.. Job Openings:
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions