Company Name: Mindtree
About Company: Mindtree is a multinational information technology and outsourcing company headquartered in Bengaluru, India and New Jersey. Founded in 1999, the company employs approximately 15,000+ employees with annual revenue of $600+ million.
Job Description: Mindtree Freshers Off Campus : Junior Engineer : BE, B.Tech, MCA for Bangalore location.
Skill Sets: Engineer
- 10th and 12th percentage - 65%
- Aggregate of 65% in Engineering (BE / B.Tech - 2016 batch)
- 10th, 12th and degree- 60% if MCA - 2016 Batch
- Please note the percentage calculation in case of CGPA: Total marks obtained from in all the subjects from the first to last semester divided by total of maximum marks in all the subjects from first to last semester.
- Candidates need to clear all exams before joining & should come with Degree Certificates: At the time of recruitment, Mindtree allow candidates to appear for the selection/interview process if they have less than 2 backlogs
Education: BE / B.Tech / MCA
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Electricals
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics and telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation Engineering
Experience: Freshers (2016 Batch) - More Freshers Jobs
Latest Mindtree Jobs
You may like this .... Freshers Walkin Drive at Sony - On 18th June 2016
Location: Bangalore (Are you looking for jobs in Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad?)
** Submit Your Resume**
Venue / Contact Details:
If you are interested to apply for this job opening, Apply Here
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions