Company Name: TCS
About Company: Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service, consulting and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 46 countries.
Job Description: Freshers Walkin at TCS - On 7th to 11th June 2016 for Bangalore location.
Skill Sets: Citizen Service Executives
*Decent communication and interpersonal skills
*Good personality and customer handling skills
*Proficient in English and Local language (Kannada)
*Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy
*Full time courses only will be considered.
*No calling, No Selling, Completely Operational role
*Age - 21 - 25 Yrs
*Not more than 2 years gap during education or employment in total
Location: Pune (Are you looking for jobs in Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad?)
Latest TCS Jobs
You may like this ....Walkin Event for Freshers at Tech Mahindra - On 7th June 2016
Other Details Walk-in Date: 7th to 11th June 2016, Time: 4 PM to 6 PM
** Submit Your Resume**
Venue / Contact Details:
Passport Seva Kendra,
Survey No 79/1, Zero 1 Building,
Opp Ganga Orchid,
Ghorpadi Mundhwa Road,
Interested and Eligible Candiates can Directly Walk-in to above Mentioned Address.
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions