Company Name: Sysbiz Technologies
*Define, design, develop, and debug various components and features.
*Work on requirements, functional specifications, and design specifications.
*Work on interface definitions, code implementation and code debugging for generic code and/or port-specific code.
*Triage, troubleshoot, and resolve any problems found in integrating, building, and testing of these components and features.
*Work on the corresponding functional unit tests, the associated test infrastructures, and related development environment scripts.
Eligibility Criteria: 70% aggregate in 10th, +2, Graduation & in Post-Graduation.
Note: The Candidate should not have any arrears in Mathematical Papers.
Education: BE / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT) / MCA
Experience: Freshers (2016 Batch) - More Freshers Jobs
Location: Chennai (Are you looking for jobs in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore ?)
You may like this .....Webyog Off Campus for Freshers : Software Engineer : On 1st May 2016
Other Details Walk-in Date: 30th Apr & 7th May 2016, Time: 10 AM to 2 PM
** Submit Your Resume**
Venue / Contact Details:
Sysbiz Technologies Pvt Ltd
Interested and Eligible Candiates can Directly Walk-in to above Mentioned Address
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions