Company Name: JK Technosoft
*Managing and Maintaining the whole IT Infrastructure System.
*Fundamental knowledge of Networks.
*Expertise in Technical troubleshooting, Windows & Servers monitoring, Active Directory, Incident Management, Ticketing tools.
*Experience on Production UNIX, Windows Servers and Networking Concepts.
*Responsible for Hardware Monitoring, Network Monitoring, Backup Monitoring etc.
*Working on servers and monitoring tool like AS 400, IBM Tivoli, and HP Ovo.
*Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netback up and Backup Exec.
*Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications).
*Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems.
*Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams.
Skill Sets: Analyst Trainee
- Good command in spoken & written English is mandatory.
- Ability to successfully provide hardware / software / network problem analysis and resolution.
- Good knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio).
Windows Operating systems.
Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008.
Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007.
ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center.
User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists etc.
Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools.
MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio.
Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox).
VPN and remote dial-in users.
BE / B.Tech (any branch can apply except Civil), BCA, B.Sc- Computers.
ME / M.Tech (any branch can apply except Civil), MCA, M.Sc- Computers.
Experience: 0 to 2 Yrs (Freshers 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Batch) - More Freshers Jobs
Location: Noida (Are you looking for jobs in Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore?)
You may like this .....Remo Software Walkin Drive Freshers : Software Trainee : On 19th to 30th Apr 2016
Other Details Walk-in Date: 19th to 23rd Apr 2016, Time: 10.30 AM to 2 PM
** Submit Your Resume**
Venue / Contact Details:
JK Technosoft Ltd
(India | UK | USA)
Interested and Eligible Candiates can Directly Walk-in to above Mentioned Address.
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions