Company Name: Harman International
*Testing role in a product based company working in the automotive infotainment domain.
*Good programming knowledge in C/C++ and Java languages.
*Working in a vast array of technology areas as Embedded RTOS, Android, HMI, Apple CarPlay, *Google Automotive Link (GAL).
*Doing testing in multiple domains:
*Phone projection, Bluetooth, Wifi, Voice recognition, Audio, Apps, etc.
*Opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered software stack, requiring niche skills.
*Be part of a highly dynamic, fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.
*Exact team allocation will be based on assessment, suitability, available opportunity and candidate’s interest.
Skill Sets: Associate Software Engineer
*Good academic record
Education: BE / B.Tech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics, EEE, E&C)
Location: Bangalore (Are you looking for jobs in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad?)
You may like this .....Capgemini Off Campus for Freshers - On 24th Apr 2016
Other Details Walk-in Date: 23rd Apr 2016 , Last Date to Apply: 22nd Apr 2016
** Submit Your Resume**
Venue / Contact Details:
If you are interested to apply for this job opening, Apply Here
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions