About Company: Amazon, Inc., often referred to as simply Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the United States.
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems,
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence
- Development of code in object oriented languages like C++ and Java and build large scale robust distributed systems
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile and in an ownership and results oriented culture
Batchelors / Masters in Computer Science or Engineering.
Experience: 0 to 2 Yrs (Freshers) - More Freshers Jobs
Latest Amazon Jobs
You may like this ....Genpact Walkin Drive for Freshers - On 14th & 15th Mar 2016
Location: Hyderabad (Are you looking for jobs in Chennai, Mumbai, Pune ?)
** Submit Your Resume**
Venue / Contact Details:
If you are interested to apply for this job opening, Apply Here
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions