Primary responsibility includes daily running and scheduling automated test suite runs for functional and non-functional tests on our test platform.
Scheduling automated test suite runs for Functional and non-functional tests on our test platform and. Continuous monitoring to enable successful completion of automated test runs.
Reporting and debugging any issues as and when found.
Maintain documentation of test operations and report results.
Assemble, install, configure, test and maintain computer equipment, hardware systems and software.
Skill Sets: Software Test Engineer
*Good academic record
*Basic Knowledge about Testing
Education: BE / B.Tech / MCA
Experience: Freshers (2015 Batch) - More Freshers Jobs
Location: Bangalore (Are you looking for jobs in Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad?)
You may like this .....IBM Mega Drive for Freshers - Multiple Locations On 10th to 13th Feb 2016
Other Details Event Date: 16th Feb 2016, Last Date to Apply: 15th Feb 2016
** Submit Your Resume**
Venue / Contact Details:
If you are interested to apply for this job opening, Apply Now
|Cognizant Jobs||Tech Mahindra Jobs|
|Wipro Jobs||Hexaware Jobs|
|HCL Jobs||Capgemini Jobs|
|Accenture Jobs||IBM Jobs|
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions