- Creating new features and enhancing functionality on existing software.
- Adapts and extend existing re-usable components and libraries.
- Develops high quality software while meeting deadlines.
- Assists with rollout and post production support.
- Presents ideas for system improvements.
- Design or upgrade existing software to ensure product performance and quality expectations are met.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
Skills Required:Software Developer - Java
- 3-5 years’ experience designing and building web applications and API’s with Java Strong OOP skills.
- Ability to write robust, efficient and maintainable code.
- Confidence working across the entire web stack (front, middle and back end tiers).
- Experience in Spring Framework.
- Experience in RESTful web-service APIs and Spring MVC.
- Familiarity with database development.
- Experience in Hibernate.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Ability to design and implement micro-services using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Experience in Spring AMQP and RabbitMQ.
Experience: 3 to 5 Yrs
Employment Status: Full time
Procedure to Apply:
|Cognizant Jobs||Tech Mahindra Jobs|
|Wipro Jobs||Hexaware Jobs|
|HCL Jobs||Capgemini Jobs|
|Accenture Jobs||IBM Jobs|
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
-Cognizant Off-Campus for Freshers - (2013 - 2015 Batch) On 21st Jan 2016
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions