About Company: OmniISM Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
We are a USA Based Software multinational company looking to recruit talented IT and Computers graduates to be part of our team in Ahmedabad software development center.
We have state of the art development center with modern amenities and IT systems in the heart of the city at Stadium circle. Apart from opportunities to work with cutting edge technologies we take care of our employees'mental, physical and spiritual health by providing Yoga classes, Hobby classes ,Fun Fridays, Cultural activities, Festival celebrations ,Outing, Sports and spiritual sessions. We work for 5 days in a week.
Job Description: OmniISM Off-Campus Freshers - Software Trainee (BE, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc) for Ahmedabad location.
Required Skills :
-C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, Jquery, Java Script, Bootstrap, SQL Server
-Excellent English language and interpersonal skills.
Education: BE, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc
Experience: 0 to 1 Yrs Freshers - More Freshers Jobs
You may like this .....IBM Special Drive for Freshers - Multiple Location On 20th to 22nd Jan 2016
Location: Ahmedabad (Are you looking for jobs in Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore ?)
** Submit Your Resume**
Venue / Contact Details:
|Cognizant Jobs||Tech Mahindra Jobs|
|Wipro Jobs||Hexaware Jobs|
|HCL Jobs||Capgemini Jobs|
|Accenture Jobs||IBM Jobs|
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions