About Company: Hippo Innovations is an IT company incepted with a clear vision to enable the SMEs and individual entrepreneurs to effectively build and launch customized E-commerce Stores. The company’s flagship product is StoreHippo – a leading, highly flexible and scalable e-Commerce platform in India with a proven track record of building niche online marketplaces. The company has taken a technology leap by venturing into the futuristic Mobile Commerce technology and builds highly responsive Mobile Sites as well as Mobile Apps for online stores.
Job Description: Hippo Off-Campus Freshers : Software Trainee : BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, M.Sc, MCA for Gurgaon location.
Skill Sets: Trainee- Web Developer
- Candidate will be required to take up an assignment which involves a lot of logical reasoning skills.
- Candidate should have strong programming skills & Good Aptitude
- Candidates should be highly energetic
- Candidates will be working on client based Live Projects and high impact web applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience: Freshers (2016 Batch) - More Freshers Jobs
You may like this ......CGI Pooled Off-Campus Freshers : Software Trainee : On 30th Jan 2016
Location: Gurgaon (Are you looking for jobs in Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad?)
** Submit Your Resume**
Venue / Contact Details:
|Cognizant Jobs||Tech Mahindra Jobs|
|Wipro Jobs||Hexaware Jobs|
|HCL Jobs||Capgemini Jobs|
|Accenture Jobs||IBM Jobs|
- Infosys Off-Campus for Freshers - Software Trainee On 30th & 31st Jan 2016
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions