About Company: HP we believe technology can create new possibilities for people around the world-from high school students and soccer moms to budding entrepreneurs, government officials, and business executives. We're the largest IT company on the planet, with 304,000 employees working in approximately 170 countries around the world.
Job Description: HP Walk-in Drive for Customer Support Representative On 16th Jan 2016 for Bangalore location.
Skill Sets: Customer Support Representative
*Customer Support / Service experience will be required.
*Excellent Communication skills
*Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
*Good keyboard skills.
*Responsible for meeting daily, weekly, monthly and annual targets.
*Flexible to work in rotational shifts
Experience: 1 to 6 Years - More Freshers Jobs
Location: Bangalore (Are you looking for jobs in Chennai, Mumbai, Noida?)
You may like this .......RR Donnelley Exclusive Walk-in Event for Freshers On 18th to 19th Jan 2016
Other Details Walk-in Date: 16th Jan 2016, Time: 09 AM - 12 PM
** Submit Your Resume**
Venue / Contact Details:
HP Recruitment Center
HiRePro Consulting Pvt Ltd.
#8, SBI Colony, 7th A Main,
3rd Block, Koramangala,
Bangalore - 560034
|Cognizant Jobs||Tech Mahindra Jobs|
|Wipro Jobs||Hexaware Jobs|
|HCL Jobs||Capgemini Jobs|
|Accenture Jobs||IBM Jobs|
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied & New Jobs.
Do you "Like" prepareinterview.com? Could you "Like" us in our Facebook page?
More Off-Campus / Job Fairs:
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions