Job Description: Network Labs Exclusive Drive for Freshers - Junior Engineer On 28th & 29th Dec 2015 for Bangalore location.
Eligibility Criteria: Junior Engineer / Network Engineer
* Scored Average 60% and above in Graduation.
* From AICTE approved colleges.
* Excellent Communication Skills, Logical Thinking and Analytical Abilities.
* Ready for placement anywhere in India
Education: BE / B.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/Telecom) / MCA
Experience: 0 to 1 Yrs Freshers (2014 / 2015 Batch) - More Freshers Jobs
You may like this ...Tech Mahindra Freshers Direct Walk-in - On 26th to 28th Dec 2015
Location: Bangalore (Are you looking for jobs in Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad?)
Other Details Walk-in Date: 28th & 29th Dec 2015, Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
** Submit Your Resume**
Venue / Contact Details:
Registered Office & Corporate
Training Centre: "TAPASWIJI ARCADE"
# 186/2 Service Road,2nd Floor,
Dollar Scheme Colony,
BTM 1st Stage,Near Central Silk Board,
|Cognizant Jobs||Tech Mahindra Jobs|
|Wipro Jobs||Hexaware Jobs|
|HCL Jobs||Capgemini Jobs|
|Accenture Jobs||IBM Jobs|
- IBM Freshers Direct Walk-in - 2013, 2014, 2015 Batch On 28th Dec 2015
- Wipro Exclusive Drive for Freshers - 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Batch On 28th to 31st Dec 2015
- HCL Pooled Off-Campus for Freshers : Associate Trainee Engineers : On 28th & 30th Dec 2015
- Amazon Freshers Exclusive Recruitment Drive - Software Engineers (BE, B.Tech, MCA, ME, M.Tech)
- Dell International Mega Walk-in Drive for Freshers - BE, B.Tech, Any Graduates On 26th Dec 2015
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions