We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Skills Required: IOS Developer
Working experience in iOS development.
Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Work Location: Dubai, UAE (Are you looking for jobs in Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore?)
Experience: 2 to 7 Yrs
Employment Status: Full time
Procedure to Apply:
|Cognizant Jobs||Tech Mahindra Jobs|
|Wipro Jobs||Hexaware Jobs|
|HCL Jobs||Capgemini Jobs|
|Accenture Jobs||IBM Jobs|
- Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2016 - Software Engineer (BE / B.Tech)
-Tech Mahindra Direct Walk-in (2012 - 2015 Batch) On 30th & 31st Dec 2015
-Wipro Mega Drive Freshers / Experienced - Multiple Locations On 8th to 10th Jan 2016
-CGI Off-Campus for Freshers - On 30th Dec 2015
-112 Openings @ Firstsource (MNC) for Freshers - On 30th & 31st Dec 2015
NOTE: Don't forget to Register Here for Regular Updates about the job applied and New Jobs.
Top 5 Career Tips for Job Seekers
- Best Answers for Tricky Interview Questions for Freshers
- How To Answer: Tell Me About Yourself
- 4 Best Resume Tips for Fresher Graduates / Engineers
- How to Get Placement Papers for Top Companies
- How to Identify and Avoid Fake Job Offers
Best Tips to Crack Technical Interviews
- 5 Best Way to Clear Technical Interviews
- Top Android Interview Questions
- Answers of Data Structure Interview Questions
- C Questions Asked in Interview
- Top 10 Software Testing Questions
- Top 5 AngularJS Interview Questions